Tuesday

About this Blog

Just diagonised with PCOS or suspect you have PCOS. There are lots of articles available here which will guide you through your journey to beat PCOS. I too have PCOS and approximately 5-10% of women have it. So, you are not alone in this journey.

Even if you have PCOS symptoms it is important not to assume you have PCOS. Everyone with PCOS have different symptoms and the symptoms overlap with may other syndromes out there.

Good thing about PCOS is, it is not a life threatening situation, but it does increase the risk of some diseases out there. Now you know that you have PCOS, you can prevent yourself from being at increased risk of those diseases.

How is this blog different?

When I was diagnosed with PCOS I was looking for a solution to cure PCOS. Unfortunately, nothing out there will cure PCOS. They basically say we will mask the symptoms but not cure the problem. But, I believe I can cure it or atleast minimise the symptoms naturally. My belief is based on the based concept in our life reverse engineering. So, if you too believe you can beat PCOS or want to have a buddy who believe in it I am there for you...

I will be glad to hear your PCOS story. If you are interested in sharing one with the PCOS world, let me know. I will be glad to publish it.

Whats more to come?

First few posts will discuss how to go about diagnosing PCOS .....And then I will write about treating PCOS..Both conventional and traditional solutions will be discussed. So that we can get the best of both worlds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment